Win a Car Terms and Conditions 2018
This competition is promoted by E.H. HASSIM HARDWARE & Capricorn FM and other associated partners.
Commencement Date: 13 July 2018
Competition Period: July – March 2019
Draw Date: December 2018 & March 2019
PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE (Brand New Suzuki Super Carry Pick UP)
1. This Competition is promoted by Manorite Proprietary Limited, registration number 2016/278866/07, duly incorporated in the Republic of South Africa, trading as "E.H Hassim Hardware" (the "Promoter"), as part of its promotional campaign in partnership with Capricorn FM. In this document they will be referred to as the “Promoters”.
2. This Competition is open to all South African citizens and permanent residents of South Africa who are 18 years or older, who are currently residing in South Africa and are in possession of a valid South African Identity.
3. The following persons are excluded to enter this competition: (i) A director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter; (ii) a supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition; (iii) the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in (i) and (ii); and (iv) direct or indirect retailers of building material and hardware products, it being recorded that this Competition is only open to end users of the building materials and hardware products, namely the consumers of such products and not the retailers thereof.
4. To enter the competition, individuals must spend a minimum of R750.00 at our stores and complete the required information on the printed entry form and drop the form in the entry box provided. The ID Number & Cell phone number section is mandatory.
5. Each invoice is equivalent to 1 entry for. If one invoice is used for 2 separate entries / entry form, both entries will be regarded as fraudulent hence they will be disqualified.
6. Only individuals that have entered relevant details and followed the criteria and rules stand a chance to win a prize.
7. The winner will be randomly drawn from all entrants and the winner must be present on the draw day to claim the prize at their nearest E.H Hassim Hardware Branch. The winner(s) will be announced on radio and posted on our website, social media and other forms of media.
8. The grand price will be a Brand-New Suzuki Super Carry Pick Up referred to as a “Bakkie” in this promotion. We have 2 cars to give away in this promotional period between our 2 branches.
9. The Grand Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. The winner of the Grand Prize shall be solely responsible for any ancillary costs including insurance, any tax liabilities as may be applicable, and any personal or incidental expenses incurred in claiming or using the Retail Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the winner thereof.
11. The winner will drive the car for 1(one) full year with branding relating to the competition.
12. By entering this Competition, participants hereby agree that, if a participant who wins the Grand Prize (mentioned on number 8) does not hold a valid driver's licence, it is the sole responsibility of such winner to obtain a valid driver's licence in accordance with the relevant laws of the Republic of South Africa prior to the use of the Grand Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the actions of the winner in this regard.
13. The Promoters will not be responsible for transport nor accommodation to the draw event.
14. The draw will take place at the premises of E.H. HASSIM HARDWARE in Polokwane and Mokopane or any other confirmed venue.
15. The winner must be available on the draw day to claim the price. Entrants not present on the draw day will be deemed to have breached competition rules as such their prizes will be forfeited.
16. If one of the selected participants cannot make it for the event, he/she can send someone on his/her behalf. The individual representing the participant must have their valid ID on this day for confirmation plus a copy of ID of the person they are representing.
17. The judges’ or nominated decision is final and no correspondence will be entered. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these competition rules.
18. The Promoters reserve the right to replace any aspect of the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value and it will not be exchanged for cash.
19. The Promoters are entitled in their entire discretion to reject any entry or participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
20. The Promoters assume no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
21. The Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and or the prize redemption process of the competition.
22. The Promoters and their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury, damage, expense, financial or other loss arising from any entrant’s participation in the competition, nor for the prize winner in his/her fulfillment of the prize, howsoever arising.
23. If required to do so, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, the promotional competition may be terminated immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination all entrants agree to waive any rights they have because of the termination and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the promoters.
24. The Promoters may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on their website www.ehhassim.co.za.
25. The Promoters may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
26. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material will form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
27. All claims for the prize will be subject to a security and validation check.
28. Vehicle may accumulate mileage due to promotional activities associated with this campaign.
29. Images in advert are for show purposes only and may differ to the actual prize.
30. If you buy for R750.00 or more and enter the competition and later return to the store and pass credit and the credit passed affect the R750.00 benchmark to enter the competition, that entry will be automatically be disqualified.
31. The Terms and Conditions are made available on the website www.ehhassim.co.za.
32. Any queries in respect of this Competition can be emailed to email@example.com.
Tel: 015 491 2151
27 Nelson Mandela Drive
Tel: 015 291 1130
68 Bok Street
E.H. Hassim Hardware Group is a renowned leading building materials and hardware supplier originating from Mokopane (Potgietersrus) in Limpopo province.
E.H. Hassim Hardware Group has successfully steered it’s way in the building, construction and hardware industry for several decades, enduring the teething turbulent economic conditions along the way.