Win a Car Terms and Conditions 2017
This competition is promoted by E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM and other associated partners. The competition is open to all individuals who reside in South Africa and are eighteen years or older. The following persons are excluded from entering this competition – director, member, partner, employee, or agent, or consultant of E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM and their immediate family members.
Commencement Date : 5 June 2017
Competition Period : 6 Months
Draw Date : TBA
All entrants stand an equal chance to win the car. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. Once the car is given over, it is the sole responsibility of the new owner to arrange insurance and all other relevant arrangements. E.H Hassim Builders World will arrange a name transfer the week after the competition. The vehicle can only be collected once registration is completed. The moment the vehicle leaves our premises, E.H Hassim Hardware, its partners and sponsors will no longer be responsible for any damages whatsoever to the vehicle. The winner will drive the car for 1(one) full year with branding relating to the competition.
1. The promoters of this competition are E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM and other associated partners
2. This competition is open to all individuals who reside in South Africa and are eighteen years or older.
3. In order to enter the competition, individuals must enter the required information on the printed entry form at E.H. Hassim Hardware in Mokopane or Polokwane after spending R750 or more.
4. We will be giving away 2 (two) Cars on 2 (two) separate draw events.
5. Only individuals that have entered relevant details and followed the criteria and rules stand a chance to win a prize.
6. The winner will be randomly drawn from all entrants and the winner(s) will be announced on radio and posted on our website, social media and other forms of media.
7. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM, will not be responsible for transport nor accommodation to the draw event.
8. The draw will take place at the premises of E.H. Hassim Hardware either in Polokwane or Mokopane or any other confirmed venue.
9. The winner does not need to be at the draw event to be declared the winner.
10. The judges’ or nominated decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these competition rules.
11. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM reserves the right to replace any aspect of the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value and it will not be exchanged for cash.
12. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM are entitled in their entire discretion to reject any entry or participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
13. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
14. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and or the prize redemption process of the competition.
15. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM and their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, injury, damage, expense, financial or other loss arising from any entrant’s participation in the competition, nor for the prize winner in his/her fulfillment of the prize, howsoever arising.
16. If required to do so, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, the promotional competition may be terminated immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination all entrants agree to waive any rights they have as a result of the termination and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM, their agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
17. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the E.H. Hassim Hardware website.
18. E.H. Hassim Hardware & Capricorn FM may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
19. By participating in this competition all entrants agree to be bound by these promotional rules.
20. All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material will form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
21. All claims for the prize will be subject to a security and validation check.
22. You may enter this competition as many times as you like.
23. Vehicle may accumulate mileage due to promotional activities associated with this campaign.
24. Images in advert are for show purposes only and may differ to the actual prize.
25. If you buy for R750.00 or more and enter the competition and at a later date return to the store and pass credit and the credit passed affect the R750.00 benchmark to enter the competition, that entry will be automatically be disqualified.
26. KEEP YOUR TILL SLIP OR INVOICE AS THE PROOF OF PURCHASE AND BRING IT TO REDEEM THE PRIZE.
2017 WIN A CAR COMPETITION
The 2017 Win a Car competition roars into life on the 5th of June 2016 with 2 x DATSUN GO up for grab. The competition is running under the theme SHOP SMART WIN BIG in partnership with CAPRICORN FM and other associated sponsors. The preceding competitions were amazing and we received overwhelming response from our valued customers and we are are expecting nothing less in this year's edition. To participate in this year's competition please visit our participating stores today and spend R750.00 or to enter the competition. You never know, all these two vars cars might be yours. T's & C's Apply.
E.H HASSIM BUILDERS WORLD'S FIRST EVER WIN A CAR COMPETITION: 2015-2016
The year 2015 marks the birth of our extraordinary & unforgettable "Win a Car" competition which attracted a lot of attention from our customers, stakeholders and the communities in and around our business focus. The organization see it fit to give back to our customers through running a win a car competition. In rolling out this competition, E.H Hassim Builders World partnered with Capricorn FM together with IDM and PPC cement in the year 2015. The year 2015 saw us giving away 2 Nissan NP300 Bakkies to 2 lucky winners in Polokwane and Mokopane respectively. The level of brand awareness generated through the Win a Car Competition in the previous edition was far beyond expectation and that leads to the competition to be rolled out for the 2nd and 3rd year in succession. The Competition continued in 2016 with 3 Brand New KIA Picantos across 2 branches and there were 3 lucky winners. Apart from the car, we gave away Fridges, TV's, Microwaves to other winners as consolation prizes. The 2017 Win a Car edition will see 2 Lucky customers drive away in Brand New Datsun Go. We are delighted with the competition and we thank all our partners and sponsors for the competition and mostly important our valued customers. Previous winners are listed below:
Polokwane: KGABO ABRAM BALOYI
Mokopane: MALOSE SIMON MASHIANE
Tel: 015 491 2151
27 Nelson Mandela Drive
Tel: 015 291 1130
68 Bok Street
E.H. Hassim Builders World is a renowned leading building materials and hardware supplier originating from Mokopane (Potgietersrus) in Limpopo province.
E.H. Hassim Builders World has successfully steered it’s way in the building, construction and hardware industry for several decades, enduring the teething turbulent economic conditions along the way.